Coverage Area
Style and Design

Get ready to be on hold for over 3 hours to just get transferred again.After the switch from Verizon.

Internet has cut out so many times and they cant do anything about it. I felt like i overpaid with Verizon but their service was the best any issue would be fixed within 10 minutes of calling and never been on hold. I wanted to see if there was any upgrade or something I can change to and they kept transferring me around. Even a supervisor said that work there is a joke right now and that they cant do anything!

Their own supervisor.I see a class action lawsuit coming real soon and I cant wait.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

#1151917

phone system hang up on me..... after 30 minutes on hold. Great customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tampa, Florida, United States #1151916

The service sucks now I get no on demand programs at all.Frontier is a spin off of Verizon and Verizon supposedly owns 20% of Frontier.

I just talk to a service tech and he said it was all a joke of a transition. No orderly transfer no overlap. He said Verizon took all their software and frontier could not come in until April 1st to test their software.

April 1st was the transition date.I just waited 30 minutes to cancel and the

rollo2016

Since Verizon dumped some of it's services to Frontier there have been alot of problems. They will eventually work it all out, but in the meantime, cancel and go elsewhere as it would appear the bright lights at both places have made a mess of it.