I have just started the process to move to Frontier.All I can say is the cable companies have got to be salivating.

They know they are going to see a huge increase in customers. Frontier is the most unprofessional company I have ever seen. No one knows anything. I asked how do I know that this change is real, since I have received no communication from Verizon.

Now this is stupidity on a high level, I was told that they had billboards, and it was on the news. I asked what billboards, which newscasts (thinking I might look up an archive) and I was told "I don't know." Really. I asked for something official and was directed to their website.

Am I impressed, NO.This is so bad I am thinking this could be a scam, no business can be this bad.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of long hold time and rude customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier communications service transfer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Frontier Communications needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications service transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Now that Frontier has taken over Verizon I have had nothing but Issues. Gateway issues continually drop the internet. Will be finding a better service that stays connected.