Update by user Apr 15, 2016

Now at the "mid-April" time frame by which all problems were to be solved. Obviously this is not true!

WTF is wrong with this company and its people???

Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2016

This is ridiculous! In Texas, For almost 2 weeks now I have not had access to my on demand content. I am paying for a service that I have not been getting. When I fist called on 4/1 I was told it should be there in 24 hours called again 3 days later and was told it should be restored by 4/10. As we all are aware, that did not happen.

Since Frontier took over it has been nothing but misinformation, lack of knowledge on the part of the customer service reps and what appears to be outright dishonesty! So far, I am completely unimpressed with Frontier so far.

I have asked on each occasion what Frontier's plans are to make this right and I have yet to be advised what your plans are. There has been little to no communication with the former FIOS customers.

I would like an honest answer as to when I should be getting ALL my content back. I would greatly appreciate an honest answer to this vital question.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. user58335550 stated that there is a room for improvement of incompetence and stupidity. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of frontier communications movies on demand tv service. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications movies on demand tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

I have family that works there so i have some insight Frontier doesn't charge for on demand service.It's a free ad on to your TV service just like email is free also.

The purchase history information for your on demand library will need transferd to them from verizon and they are in no hurry to do it. just like any other company until they get all your information they can't set up the account.

Not Frontiers fault thwy have requested this several times but they are taking the blame.Ppl will hate on them rather than try to understand.

to Anonymous #1144482

Perhaps company should communicate.They have been completely unresponsive to all forms of inquiry.

Customer service is a joke. They don't know anything and their answers change on a daily basis if you can get through at all.

This company is a joke.I think you are a company employee not a family member.