1.9

I set up new service 500/500 I never had frontier router set, I had my own router and was told by tech setting it up I wont have to pay a routee fee.

I also called Frontier and spoke with Lillian who told me that I would not have to pay the fee and it would not show up since it was not set. My bill came and there was a router fee.

I called and spoke with Dalia and was told they could not take it off and it depends on the area. I asked questions as to why when im not using their equipment and was told it was a fee for allowing me to use my own router. I was also told the tab to take it off pops up sometimes and sometimes it doesnt.

I was told the manager was busy and he would call me back.

I recieved no call back. Im most likely going to wait a month then cancel service amd return to spectrum as a new customer if issue is not resolved.

-Tony

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Frontier Communications Pros: Low promo price for internet.

Frontier Communications Cons: Bad customer service miscommunication of facts.

Comments

FrontierCommunications

Hello MajesticShrimp582, We can take a look at your bill in regard to this fee. To get started, we do need additional information about your account, please follow up with us in private message. -Christina

@FrontierCommunications

Hello Frontier. What information is needed?

MajesticShrimp582
@FrontierCommunications

Hello Frontier. Sorry I did not see a private message section. What information Is needed?