The line was marked before digging and it wasn't were they marked it???We were told they would send a service tech out and they cancelled .

We were told it would be Friday and they cancelled again now after numerous phone calls the tech showed up he was at the home 6 times and still wasn't repaired ??What type of company is Frontier they are a joke they can't be trusted for customer service .We will be moving to another service provider asap.Frontier has promised to credit her account thinking that would be the answer we just want phone service .

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Overbilled and confounded. 20 hours of chat, phone calls, emails with no correction! Frontier Communications "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet Installation Review from Sarasota, Florida Frontier Communications "Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total. Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days. Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance...." Read more Frontier Communications - Never go to this company again ( frontier communication) Frontier Communications "the whole company do a worst job ever i know.. I open an new account with them , and they offer me for 19.99 for a month. (with free install)..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more