Where do I begin?We have been told multiple times a rep would call back and a repair rep would be fixing our lines within 48 hours.

None of these things ever happened. If they know you cant get anything else, you may as well forget ever getting service. My signal has been dead since the middle of December. We are told different things by every rep we talk to, which is a lot because they transfer calls frequently.

I'm starting to think Frontier is a scam to be honest.I am a student and cannot do my online assignments because of this unnecessary length of time without internet.

Review about: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - SIGN ME UP FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT!! Frontier Communications "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..." Read more Frontier Communications - Horrible customer service...bill gets higher every month. Frontier Communications "We have had billing and customer service issues since my fiancé and I started services with Frontier back in June. We have been lied to continuously. The installation people lied..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet quality horrible Frontier Communications "Internet constantly drops connection all day every day. I pay for a package which is suppose to provide around 5mbps. My connection averages .6 mbps download speed. Absolutely useless but..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more