Tecumseh, Michigan

Both my boyfriend and I have contacted Frontier's customer service about them sending his ex wife mail to my apartment.She has never lived here, she and I have no connections to one another aside from my boyfriend, and yet I am still getting her junk mail here.

Not only is it annoying to see her name with my address, the fact that we have contacted them multiple times trying to get them to fix the issue, and yet it continues to occur even though they claim that it is taken care of, is ridiculous!

I would love to know exactly what to do to make this stop, as customer service is clearly not taking this complaint seriously.

Review about: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Bogus charges from Frontier Communications Frontier Communications "I signed up Aug 3 for basic cable for 3 TVs with one expansion level of channels (no movies), internet and landline phone - a triple play. The..." Read more Frontier Communications - Never go to this company again ( frontier communication) Frontier Communications "the whole company do a worst job ever i know.. I open an new account with them , and they offer me for 19.99 for a month. (with free install)..." Read more Frontier Communications - Damaged real estate Frontier Communications "A contractor hired by Frontier communications installed a fiber optic cable on my property without notice on Sept. 15, 2016, damaging newly laid artificial turf and plants. I confronted the..." Read more Frontier Communications - Customer Care Review from Irvine, California Frontier Communications "Horrible customer service! The lady on the phone wouldn't stop interrupting me and if I kept talking while she interrupted me she would speak louder than me. We talked about..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more