My Internet is not working and i had called Customer services 4 times and every time customer service says they call me back and there is no call back or any resolution. And when i started with live chat they simply said you can call customer support.

Its really a Poor customer service not sure how this organization is running surely i am not expecting Bright future.

And still there is no resolution for my issue.

Varun Pathak

20225 Bothell Everett Hwy Apt#835

Cell - 425-686-4379

Email varun6369@yahoo.co.in

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $250. varun6369 is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. The most disappointing about frontier communications customer care at Frontier Communications was very bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments