This company took over verizons service in florida 4-1-16 on demand doesn't function properly.4-11-16 11:30 pm problem still not resolved.

have e-mailed 5 times tried to use their live support chat 3 times no one responds. customer service number says they went home for the day. after 3 calls 2 which dumped me while on hold the final call I wait 15 minutes to talk to tech support after 1 hour of that he has fixed my cable to the point I now have no cable at all I mean no channels what so ever. and to make things better than that he just left me hanging on the line the call is 1 hour and counting no one is on the other end for the last 20 minutes.

ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS IF YOU SIGN WITH THIS PROVIDER BE PREPARED TO RECIEVE THE WORST SERVICE YOU'VE EVER EXPERIENCED IN YOUR LIFE!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications movies on demand tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments