In summary, Frontier Communications has the worst customer service and service overall of any other service provider.From the non-English/Spanish speaking representatives with severely strong accents to them cutting off your internet because you need to provide them information, I have never had a worse experience than with them.

I've never had to write a review such as this. The representatives are not trained which causes issues when coupled with the language barrier. Their systems are always down or they can't find you're information so they ask you hundreds of questions over and over again.

The internet goes out constantly and is unreliable for school/work usage.If you are reading this and are thinking about using their services, DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. The most disappointing about frontier communications internet service at Frontier Communications was very bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments