They have been billing me for services that I canceled 3 months ago and every month I pay it and call it in and am told they finally fixed the problem.New bill came in and no credits as promised and still getting charged.

When I call in to the company I am waiting at the very minimum one hour but this month they have had me waiting for two hours.

This company is not even part of the BBB and now I see why.If you have the option to use another service I would advise you to stay far away from this sad excuse of a company.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Monterey Park, California, United States #1198284

FIRST I WILL LIKE TO LET PEOPLE THAT READ THIS PAGE THAT FRONTIER IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY MY 2 YEAR IS GOING TO BE UP THE AUG 21 AND TODAY MY PHONE DON'TWORK I CALL FOR HELP ONE PERSON KEEP ME ON HOLD FPR 30 MIN ANOTHER FOR 20 I ASK IF THIS IS BEACUSE I'M CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1198170
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Good afternoon,

We certainly don't recommend continuing to pay for something you've canceled.Let's find out why you're still being charged as well as what we can do regarding credits for the services you had requested to be removed.

Can you send us an email directly at AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN : Tim/Krystle.

This way we can get the necessary information in order to continue with this case.Thanks,

~Tim