After this "FRONTIER" came and took over Verizon, everyone in California is messed up.HOLD wait time exceed 45 min and you are passed to another *** and have another 45 min wait or longer, worst service on earth !!

Then they cannot do a thing,,,, completely WORTHLESS!!! Can't wait to get another provider!!!!!!!!!!!! Would love to sue their butts ,,,, should do class action, as they are not fulfilling their CONTRACT for anyone in California !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would FCC even grant them a license?

Beats me, is calif that desperate???Seriously all Californians should do a class action lawsuite these people are awful, the worst I have dealt with in my entire life, bar NONE!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier communications customer care. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Fios Cable Tv Service Review from Orlando, Florida Frontier Communications "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet quality horrible Frontier Communications "Internet constantly drops connection all day every day. I pay for a package which is suppose to provide around 5mbps. My connection averages .6 mbps download speed. Absolutely useless but..." Read more Frontier Communications - Frontier over billing and falsified documentations Frontier Communications "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more