When we had to switch from AT&T to Frontier as we live in Connecticut, we were told a bill would be mailed out withing a billing cycle.It never was.

2 months later, after calling to inquire, were were able to see our bill online. Frontier basically billed the same amount for the same service that AT&T did, without ever reviewing or informing their new costumers of savings potential with Frontier. When we realized we could be saving 30$ per month for the same exact service, we called back again to amend out bill. Needless to say, after 6 calls, the bill never changed and new charges appeared, Their bill summary never itemized the total or explained the charges.

You get what you get. Good luck in trying to have costumer service make any changes. 6 calls to Frontier and no change. At this point, I am willing to stop the land line and home internet all together and just use my cell service.

It is really pathetic that a company can be run in this manner.There is no personal responsibility and the consumer means nothing.

Review about: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: False billing pratice.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments