Mother passed away in January; cancelled her landline service.Not told until after some time had passed and I had to make several additional phone calls that it supposedly takes at least 2 billing cycles before refund issued.

Given several more stories along the way but the end result is that cancellation of service was in late January and here it is April 5 and still no refund has been received. This is only a way for them to hold on to your money for as long as possible.

Unbelievable.If you have any other option whatsoever DO NOT USE FRONTIER!

Review about: Frontier Communications Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Crossville, Tennessee, United States #650343

i'm in the same boat.cancelled service in march.

refund of over $100.00 due back. they tried the old early cancelation

fee trick. here it is may and i'm told now it still may take a couple weeks.

will probably be waiting in july.worst I've ever dealt with in 70 years.

Frontier Communications - Bait and switch/Overbilling Frontier Communications "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..." Read more Frontier Communications - Home Phone Service Review Frontier Communications "I switched communications services to Frontier from Spectrum. The representative never asked me if I wanted to port my phone number over, even though I had it for many years...." Read more Frontier Communications - Dvr Tv Service Review Frontier Communications "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet Installation Review from Sarasota, Florida Frontier Communications "Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total. Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days. Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance...." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more