Pardeeville, Wisconsin

My service has been out for weeks and when I call I am too someone will be there. I wait and they never show up. This has happened three times. The people I have talked to lie and do absolutely nothing to resolve the problem.

It has been almost three weeks and still nobody will help me in tech support or customer service. I sent an email to the regional mgr and of course no reply. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with...ever.

I was previously told I have a short in my line but when I call back to see when it wil be fixed I am told they have no record of it and the speed I am getting is what I am supposed to get. I am getting 0.4 and I was gettin 2 Mbps.

I was treated very bad and the cars are very rude and have no idea of what they are doing.they just lie to you and hope you will go away.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of staff from Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very bad customer service and bad customer service. Author liked the most local company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments