Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments

354 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews

One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments.I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred TV, and landline phone.

They advised me the service status changed based on my requirements, but they ended up billing $347.00/ month instead of $84.99. Now I am going through the tremendous amount of hassles to solve this issue. When I talked to them some rep said they already changed the service, some said I couldn’t change it since I am existing frontier customer, but they are not consistent with their words and promise. Now I asked them to disconnect my service without any changes since they had error on their end, they created order# to disconnect the service, but it is still not happening.

My service is still active even after numerous phone call to the customer service. No one is taking an initiative to address my issues, but instead a guy name Morris hung up on my chat screen while talking to this guy. Please please please find an alternative option if you need fios TV, internet and phone.

These guys are ripped off!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Coverage Area
Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Feeling cheated
    • Anything about this company at all not the people practices
    • Your company

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
354 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Nov 04 #1236429 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I'm in California and have the same problem. Four months ago my monthly charge was $148. Each month it went higher until it reached $300 and I called to cancel. They promised to lower it to $155 with free HBO for 6 months. The next month HBO was on my bill and my bill was $283 and they were charging me for HBO. Called and complained about that. Going to call and get Spectrum and have 2 internets until I get all my business's and friends notified of the change. I figure it will take me a month for that including my home camera system. I was with Verizon for 10 years and never made a complaint. With Frontier I've called at least 10 times already. Worse provider ever.

FrontierComCares

Aug 22 #1202325 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Frontier Communications verified representative

Hello. I am sorry to see you go as a customer. If you are needing any further assistance, please email us at AskFrontier@ftr.com so my team can help you. -Krystle

sanjaykafle

Aug 22 #1202336 Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Krystle,
How do you want to proceed further to get this issue resolved? Do you want me to email you with the details? What would be the ETA for turnaround time after I sent you an email? I can give you the details and order numbers as well as chat details, but I did the same thing to customer service folks as well, but no one was serious enough to fix this issue. I have kept screenshot details for all the online communication.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frontier Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frontier Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
×