Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments
One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments.I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred TV, and landline phone.
They advised me the service status changed based on my requirements, but they ended up billing $347.00/ month instead of $84.99. Now I am going through the tremendous amount of hassles to solve this issue. When I talked to them some rep said they already changed the service, some said I couldn’t change it since I am existing frontier customer, but they are not consistent with their words and promise. Now I asked them to disconnect my service without any changes since they had error on their end, they created order# to disconnect the service, but it is still not happening.
My service is still active even after numerous phone call to the customer service. No one is taking an initiative to address my issues, but instead a guy name Morris hung up on my chat screen while talking to this guy. Please please please find an alternative option if you need fios TV, internet and phone.
These guys are ripped off!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Feeling cheated
- Anything about this company at all not the people practices
- Your company
You May Also Like
- "After a really bad change over we were going to switch to anther company. I started an online chat with Frontier to find out what my termination fee would..."
- "Had verizon for years and had great service and now with frontier the feed has been the worse service i have ever had. ..."
- "I signed up for new internet and cable services with Verizon on March 30, 2016. The install date was confirmed for April 14 btwn 1-5pm. Signed up for..."
- "I kept getting phone calls from a Dallas number but no message so I called back. First- an agent NEVER charges an upfront FEE! I've worked for Cadillac and..."
- "I have to lodge a complaint against a company providing limousine pick up in the USA. The company trades as “www.myairporttrip.com” and I booked several airports to hotel and hotel..."
- "We bought laminated flooring for two rooms and a hallway from Empire about two years ago and we started having problems with it right away. The salesman told us that..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."