Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments

One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments.I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred TV, and landline phone.

They advised me the service status changed based on my requirements, but they ended up billing $347.00/ month instead of $84.99. Now I am going through the tremendous amount of hassles to solve this issue. When I talked to them some rep said they already changed the service, some said I couldn’t change it since I am existing frontier customer, but they are not consistent with their words and promise. Now I asked them to disconnect my service without any changes since they had error on their end, they created order# to disconnect the service, but it is still not happening.

My service is still active even after numerous phone call to the customer service. No one is taking an initiative to address my issues, but instead a guy name Morris hung up on my chat screen while talking to this guy. Please please please find an alternative option if you need fios TV, internet and phone.

These guys are ripped off!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Coverage Area
Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Feeling cheated
    • Anything about this company at all not the people practices
    • Your company

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Frontier Communications Fios Internet Service
Review category
review #905310 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Frontier Communications? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 22 #1202325 Fort Wayne, Indiana

Frontier Communications verified representative

Hello. I am sorry to see you go as a customer. If you are needing any further assistance, please email us at so my team can help you. -Krystle

0 0 Reply

Aug 22 #1202336 Fort Worth, Texas

How do you want to proceed further to get this issue resolved? Do you want me to email you with the details? What would be the ETA for turnaround time after I sent you an email? I can give you the details and order numbers as well as chat details, but I did the same thing to customer service folks as well, but no one was serious enough to fix this issue. I have kept screenshot details for all the online communication.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frontier Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Frontier Communications.
Filing a new complaint about