Frontier support is terrible I have been without service(TV,Phone,Internet) for 5 days now. They had scheduled appointment for day 3 apparently to busy to arrive sooner. I was ok with that. Thursday appt. day comes and nobody shows up. I call in the afternoon am told still on schedule for end of day. Call back at 7:00pm and now put on as priority for Friday. Friday goes by still nobody shows up still no service after many many calls. I have had several conversations with the customer support and was told at several points someone will be before x time that time passes and nobody shows up. Therefore I call again. Ongoing process....still no service...they don't care..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. Markehringer25 is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. The most disappointing about frontier communications technical support at Frontier Communications was technical support Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments