We changed over to Frontier for my office's internet and phone.The voicemail and caller ID didn't work from day one, and they messed up my computer networking system.

A technician was supposed to come out to fix this, but never showed up. We had to pay someone to come out to get our computers back on the network.

For two weeks we have not had voicemail nor caller ID. This is after at least 10 calls to their customer service center.

Today we don't even have phone lines that work.

We have lost hours of productivity at my business trying to deal with this bunch, not to mention lost appointments from people who are unable to call today.I've never dealt with such a bad company and can't wait to transfer back to my old provider in the next few days.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of frontier communications bundle. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Never go to this company again ( frontier communication) Frontier Communications "the whole company do a worst job ever i know.. I open an new account with them , and they offer me for 19.99 for a month. (with free install)..." Read more Frontier Communications - Dvr Tv Service Review Frontier Communications "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..." Read more Frontier Communications - Customer Care Review Frontier Communications "I was on the phone for an hour, transfered 4, and hung up on. I was calling to make a payment arrangements, and set up auto pay. I haven't been..." Read more Frontier Communications - Home Phone Service Review Frontier Communications "I switched communications services to Frontier from Spectrum. The representative never asked me if I wanted to port my phone number over, even though I had it for many years...." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more