We changed over to Frontier for my office's internet and phone.The voicemail and caller ID didn't work from day one, and they messed up my computer networking system.

A technician was supposed to come out to fix this, but never showed up. We had to pay someone to come out to get our computers back on the network.

For two weeks we have not had voicemail nor caller ID. This is after at least 10 calls to their customer service center.

Today we don't even have phone lines that work.

We have lost hours of productivity at my business trying to deal with this bunch, not to mention lost appointments from people who are unable to call today.I've never dealt with such a bad company and can't wait to transfer back to my old provider in the next few days.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of frontier communications bundle. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments