TV and land line down for two days, internet slow and on and off, just given the run around from customer service, it's a joke but it is on us. They need to be penalized by communications department, hours of our time already wasted. Paying for a service we are not getting.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

They can't even find my account in their system with my phome number or address

Frontier Communications - Customer Care Review from Irvine, California Frontier Communications "Horrible customer service! The lady on the phone wouldn't stop interrupting me and if I kept talking while she interrupted me she would speak louder than me. We talked about..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet Service Review Frontier Communications "Ive been paying for frontiers internet for about 5 years now. $20 a month, 12 months a year, 5 years. Total of $1200+ spent and turns out ive been recieving..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Frontier Communications - Never go to this company again ( frontier communication) Frontier Communications "the whole company do a worst job ever i know.. I open an new account with them , and they offer me for 19.99 for a month. (with free install)..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more