Noticing things wrong with curser not able to navigate on my TV.No Demand.

commands on TV very slow. internet slow. static noise on land line.

Called Frontier. connected with a lady in which my wife and I can not understand.

come to find out we were calling overseas. after our 2nd call overseas our entire shout down. No land line, No TV, No internet. we were in the black.

NOTHING!!! except our cell phone. after calling for hours we now a work order ticket for the next day. we called to confirm our appointment and told it would be the next day.

2 DAYS BEFORE WE GET HELP. (Our Version contract states any and all problem will be resolved with 24 hours) and still hardly able to understand this foreigner. luckily a local ex Version tech. working out of his house was able to get our TV, internet and land line working only to have land line to go out again.

I called the 1 800 219-6877 tech line from my cell only to be disconnected twice I've call the local tech person 3 time today and have not received a call back. Does the FCC know what happening. Why did the FCC approve the sale without looking into the transition?. With so many customer complaining will there be a class action suit against Frontier and version?.

I fell all of us customers should get a free month of billing or until they resolve the problem TS Ontario Calif.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with chat on website. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of frontier communications bundle. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments