Ever since Frontier took over our AT&T account, the service has been absolutely horrible.It's like they just started in this business and don't know anything.

Every time I turn on my TV I feel like I'm in a third world country. The boxes keep losing the signal, the TV picture pixilates and freezes, and we have to shut down and restart constantly. It's pure torture. And now, the "new" Vantage update has proves it's actually possible to make a bad service even worse, with even more frequent interruptions, and to toggle back and forth with the previous channel, it now takes more steps.

That was great thinking.I'm switching to Comcast Xfinity ASAP.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of frontier communications tv from Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

hmcmarki

We have had so many complaints from our customers.

If you are having any issues with Direct Tv please give me a call at 801-210-9034.I most likely will answer right away, if not- leave a voice mail and I will get back to you ASAP.

I will find a way to solve your problem.

I'm an account manager so I take my customers complaints very seriously.

If you are experiencing and issue with billing, technical support, ect.

I can help you out.Or if you are just unhappy and looking for another service provider I can also help with that as well.

Direct Tv Account Manager,

Marki If you prefer e-mail you can contact me at: Markilnixon@gmail.com