WORST SERVICE EVER.if i could give no stars i would.

never got a notice that services were going to change first off. we have a home account and 2 business accounts. i cannot access my channels at home nor anything on demand or on any of my apps. our business is run via the internet.

did i mention the internet is DOWN!!! office closed going on 2 days. we spent an hour on the phone yesterday with a customer service rep who barely spoke english and we had to repeat EVERYTHING 3 TIMES, 3 TIMES, 3 TIMES. no exaggerating.

this hour long call resulted in us requesting a technician to come fix the problem. and guess what??? A TECHNICIAN NEVER CAME. another hour on the phone AGAIN today before we could request another techinician to come and guess what??

NOT COMING UNTIL TOMORROW. again 2 days with our business close.

NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS!!!!OH AND I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MY DEPOSIT REFUND FOR 4 MONTHS, verizon gave over our account without notice and now i have to wait longer for our refund.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments