Coverage Area
Style and Design

We are ten minutes from Frontier's corporate office and are unable to get setup with service.Every time we call and they say we are good someone else calls from there to say they cannot connect us.

Unfortunately there are no other Internet and Phone providers in our neighborhood so we are stuck without anything and having to use mobile phones to get wi fi. Their employees are incredibly uninformed, do not speak english, do not understand what you tell them and they do not log information from call to call to keep up with what is going on. This is a dreadful company in our own backyard and is embarrassing that we have companies like this in Texas.

If you have a choice of providers DO NOT CHOOSE Frontier.Time Warner is amazing in comparison.

hanson21 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Frontier Communications to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was entire experience with company, long hold time, no phone portability and lack of knowledge by employees. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Time Warner Cable, please take me back!!!