Coverage Area
Style and Design

4/11/16 lost phone service.They set up appointment for tech to show up on the 10th.

No show, no call. Called again set up for the 11th was assured by rep they would come, again no call, no show. Set another appointment for the 12th, you guessed it, no call no show. Mind I have spent hours on hold and with reps to set these appointments up.

I go online to look up the status of my call and it shows completed and its on the same service ticket I placed 2 days earlier for the internet not working. At that point I contact the Public Utilities commission help desk who put me in touch with the Frontier executive office where I was told no one would be coming out until they resolve software issue. I have lost all confidence they will get it fixed anytime soon nor will they ever provide reasonable tech service and have switched providers.

Looking forward to them trying to ding me with a ETF.Can't wait to document the frustration and all the wasted time spent waiting for them to show up to any 3rd parties willing to listen.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Same exact thing happened to me but my first ticket was for 4 days after my service went out...no show...

next ticket was for 10 DAYS From then... likeI was going to wait for that... I figured it was best to avoid a heart attack and simply call Brighthouse to install new service.

..I cancelled my cc so they cannot charge me