1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The transition to frontier has to be one of the biggest boondoggles I have ever had to experience. I have had zero service since the 19th. The customer support has been awful. Agents hang up on you, call backs are non-existent, their voip while on the phone with a service agent is awful and more.

I have 5 months remaining on my Verizon contract. I'll be cancelling service this evening and switching to Time Warner. I can't not have service since I work from home, having a job that requires me to have access when I'm on-call and have a son who takes online college courses.

They should have anticipated the service outages with the network/backbone switch and contracted techs to handle any issues. Instead, they are exacerbating issues with horrible service and misinformation regarding service.

This reviewer shared experience about "multiple issue above" and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments