Mendon, Michigan
2.4

Update by user Apr 12, 2016

They have the worst communication skills for a company who specializes in communication

Original review posted by user Apr 11, 2016

I live in an area where it is either frontier or satellite internet so I went with frontier.I called and was told I would be available for an upgrade which I took since my internet is slow as ***.

Today the tech did not show up between the hours of 8-11am like I was told last week. I find out that they can in fact show up between 8-5pm, the entire day. Well as it is nearing 4pm and still no tech I call up again and get the information that there are no ports available and frontier wasn't sending anybody out to help. All the person from the online chat could do is say we are sorry we couldn't help you today.

If the ports become available we will see about reaching out to you for the upgrade....I could't believe how screwed up this *** company is.

I cannot even switch to another provider because there are no other options but crappy satellite internet.What a *** scam

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. blair47 is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. The most disappointing about frontier communications internet service at Frontier Communications was i hate this company, hang up when customer complains and unscrupulous , but reviewer liked chat on website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments