God Bless everyone else who has complained , these retards should be in the real estate business.Took them over a month to get me a phone number that worked, I had three different ones, but they were able to charge me for that month.

Internet took same amount to get the correct speed and then it didn't work right, no visa card as promised and $60 plus for installation charges that were never disclosed when signing up.

It is unbelievable that a company can be this incompetent and pretend to be what they are not.Frontier kiss my ***!

Review about: Frontier Communications Installation.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Did you had to pay them?What did you do?

I'm having a similar issue with them.Need advise!

Frontier Communications - Customer Care Review from Irvine, California Frontier Communications "Horrible customer service! The lady on the phone wouldn't stop interrupting me and if I kept talking while she interrupted me she would speak louder than me. We talked about..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet quality horrible Frontier Communications "Internet constantly drops connection all day every day. I pay for a package which is suppose to provide around 5mbps. My connection averages .6 mbps download speed. Absolutely useless but..." Read more Frontier Communications - Dvr Tv Service Review Frontier Communications "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more