Moved and decided to go with a bundle from Frontier.Was quoted 98.99 a month.

First bill comes and it's almost $400. Been 6 months now, every month I call, resolve what I really owe (far above the quoted price) make a payment and the following bill arrives full of errors. Spent hours every month trying to work it out and was offered an extension on the promotional as a concession. Never happened, in fact was told that "we don't do that".

Have been hung on, run around, lied to, stood up, over billed, scheduled tech appointments not needed, sent packages for equipment for no reason and get different stories every time I call. This has been a career effort and STILL isn't resolved.

They treat me like it is all my fault.Just unreal.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of frontier communications bundle from Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments