The best revenge is to get even with these crooks once and for all:

1.) File a complaint with your state's Public Utility Commission.

2.) File a complaint with your state's Attorney General.

3.) File a complaint with your local Better Business Bureau

4.) Write the President/CEO a nasty letter:

Mr. Daniel McCarthy, President/CEO, Frontier Communications, 401 Merritt 7, Norwalk, CT 06851

5.) Switch telecom providers, vote with your wallet.

6.) Refuse to pay any invoices you receive from Frontier

7.) File a formal grievance with the Federal Communications Commission.

8.) File a civil lawsuit in your local Justice of the Peace Court seeking any damages that you're entitled to for the deceptive and illegal business practices undertaken by Frontier.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss frontier communications installation. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Never go to this company again ( frontier communication) Frontier Communications "the whole company do a worst job ever i know.. I open an new account with them , and they offer me for 19.99 for a month. (with free install)..." Read more Frontier Communications - Home Phone Service Review Frontier Communications "I switched communications services to Frontier from Spectrum. The representative never asked me if I wanted to port my phone number over, even though I had it for many years...." Read more Frontier Communications - Overbilled and confounded. 20 hours of chat, phone calls, emails with no correction! Frontier Communications "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..." Read more Bogus charges from Frontier Communications Frontier Communications "I signed up Aug 3 for basic cable for 3 TVs with one expansion level of channels (no movies), internet and landline phone - a triple play. The..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more